pear trees that once lined both sides of Maysville's upper Market Street
produced a tunnel of white with their spring blossoms. This
photo shows them complementing the ornate row houses found on the
street's east side. Built in 1886 by former Kentucky Lt.
Governor W. H. Cox, the houses are known locally as Cox Row.
RETURN TO PHOTO GALLERY
Company | Our
Team | Residential
| Lots | Farms
& Land | Commercial
Property | Mortgage
Calculator | What's
New | Local
Information | Photo